Penthouse with PANORAMIC Potomac River View !! This spacious 850 square foot 1 bedroom on the 16th floor faces east to catch the morning sun and enjoy the expansive river views from every room. It offers a balcony off of the Dining Room with Thermopanes throughout** This freshly painted unit features an updated kitchen with maple cabinets along both walls, granite counters and stainless appliances, laminate floors, a large 6' x 4' walk-in closet in the foyer and a large 8' x 5' walk-in closet in the bedroom.**The bath has also been updated with a a larger vanity with granite top and designer tile on the tub surround and floor ** By-laws have been amended to allow unit owners, at their expense, to install a single unit combo washer dryer upon approval by Board**Hallway remodeling project is in process***Hunting Creek Club is a condo community conveniently located just five blocks from the Huntington Metro station with easy access to Rt 1, 495, Old Town Alexandria and National Airport. Near the foot of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge and just across the river from National Harbor and MGM, this location is also within a reasonable commute to the Pentagon, Ft. Myer, Bolling AFB and Ft. Belvoir. It is also just a quick bike ride over to the Potomac River waterfront and the GW Parkway bike trail. HCC offers a 24-hour front desk, pool, tennis, parking and a laundry room on each floor, all behind a gated entry. The condo allows one cat or dog per unit, under 20 lbs. Electricity is submetered in each unit and paid by the occupant.
High-rise, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
850 sq. ft
Hunting Creek Club Condominiums
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Electric Heating. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Main Level Entry, Elevator.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator
Exterior / Lot Features
- Fenced, Lighted, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Potomac River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price